Salesforce Commerce Cloud Architect
I’m a certificated Salesforce Commerce Cloud Architect. I have been working on more than 20 projects including scratch implementation. Experience in solution designing, training team mates and help mates. I have experience of 3rd party integrations and customisations in Sales Force Commerce cloud platform.
2007 – 2009 Punjab University MSc (IT) Computer Programming CPI 80%
2005 – 2007 Hazara University BS (CS) Computer Science CPI 72%
07/2013 – 06/2015 Backend Developer
06/2015 – 03/2017 Senior Backend Developer
03/2017 – 11/2018 Technical Lead
26/11/2018 – Present SFCC Salesforce Commerce Cloud Architect
– Link cartridge development.
– Exposure to the Business manager and different type of instances salesforce provide.
– Exposure to SFCC log center and control center.
– Hands-on experience with Einstein & Page designer implementation
– Eclipse, Jira, Bitbucket, confluence, source tree.
– Controllers, OCAPI, services, job scheduling, scripts, templates, forms, models.
– Third-party link cartridge integrations.
– Npm, yarn, lint, grunt, gulp, sgmf scripts
– Hands on experience with CI/CD tools like Jenkins, bitbucket pipelines. Configurations using SFCC-ci, dwupload, build suite and OCAPI.
– Hands-on experience with payment integrations like Paypal, Adyen, Braintree.
– End-to-end backend integrations with OMS, ERP, PIM.
– Hands-on experience with A/B testing implementation.
– Code and data replications to development and production environments.
– Experience with go-live checklist, provide hotfixes and production support.
– proficiency with development tools like Eclipse with UX studio and VSCode with prophet debugger extension